M4 smart health band
M4 band is the advanced series of the M3 smart health band, it is the improved copy of the M4 smart band. The all-new M4 smart band comes with health tracking features and standard executive push notification features to keep the user updated about the social media as well as texts and calls. With elongated glossy dial head and stretch matt silicon straps, this fitness band comes equipped with some of the best features. M4 can be connected with the phone by Bluetooth and supporting an app that provides an overview of the features, making it easier for the users.
What Comes In A Box?
The box of the M4 smart health band contains a dialed head along with a charging extension and a manual. The user manual contains a complete overview of the product with step by step guide to explain how to use the product, how to fix the straps along, connect it with phone and charge the band. Everything is explained in both English and Chinese language for better understanding.
Overview of the box and what comes with it video
(Add table and pictures along with the video)
Lefun Health / FITPRO
- 100% new label and high quality
- Operation mode: touch operation
- Power on: long press function key
- IP67 Waterproof
- Supports Android & iOS
- Heart Rate
- Blood Pressure
- Steps Count
- Sleep Monitor
- Calorie Burn
- Notification: Massage, Call, Whatsapp, Twitter, SMS, Gmail, etc.
- Find Phone
- Supported App Name: FITPRO
- M4 Smart Fitness Watch / Band supports a universal app named above, the user guide is available in the box to scan QR code to access app install.
- Charging voltage 5V Current 1A-2.1A Charging time 2 hours-
- About standby time 3-5 days
- All-day activity tracking: steps, calories burned, mileage, and heart rate.
- Smart reminder: call reminder, messaging push, sedentary reminder.
- Continuous heart rate monitor: Continuous, automatic heart rate tracking right on your wrist per second.
- 0.96″ TFT color touch screen: HD screen, easy to read all fitness data.
- Bluetooth 4.0, compatible with Android 4.4 and above system, ios 8.0 and above system.
- Bracelet push support language: Nearly 200 national languages worldwide, pushing for global fonts
- APP support language: Russian, German, Italian, Japanese, French, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Portuguese, Spanish, Arabic, KoreanOverView of the Features Video(Add video of features)
Charging Of the Watch
For charging the watch, cable, charging adopter and the watch head is required.
- M4 comes with a charging cable that has a USB port at the other end.
- Connect the golden charging pins in the silicon charging holder
- Connect the other side of the charger in a charging adopter or in the laptop port.
- Wait till you see the light, M4 will start charging right away.
Connecting With Phone
The all-new M4 band uses sync and connectivity system for working which means that Bluetooth and supportive apps are very important.
Before starting the connectivity process, it is important to conduct a simple compatibility test.
For the watch to be compatible with your phone, it should have Bluetooth, a downloaded app, and its version or operating system must also be accordingly. For android users, the phone must have android version 4.2 or above and for iPhone users, the iOS has to be 8.0 or above.
Download the supporting app for M4, in most cases, it is either Lefun Health or FITPRO depending on the model types.
Press the boot up button the dial head.
Activate your Bluetooth on phone
Open the supporting app on the phone.
Open menu on the app, this is located on the top left side.
Now detect the watch and device name or a connectivity status will show up.
Select the option that matches the name of your band and you will get connected.
Using Features Overall
After the successful configuration of your M4 with the phone, it will automatically sync with your phone. Time and date will sync right away and you will not be required to change anything.
The app will sync everything including the blood pressure rate, heartbeat, sleep, and step counter with the help of the app sync with the movement of data.
To switch off the band, you just press the touch button at the bottom of the dial head.
With each touch, you will see the features changing.
Once you see the off sign, now press and hold, your watch will shut down.
Water Proof Test
Every time you will receive a call, you will be able to see a push notification for it. However, you cannot dial or receive a call on your band. These notifications are just to make the user aware even if he is away from his phone.
Heart Rate Testing
Blood Pressure Testing
Blood oxygen testing
Hand Raise Testing
Hand raise testing works when the watch automatically activates via sensor every time the user raises his hand.
M4 is not equipped with a hand raise feature, which means that every time you have to use your watch you are required to press the button on the dial head.
With M4, you will receive separate straps that you will be required fitting every time you want to wear the watch or when you are done charging your watch.
Straps are made out of silicon, which makes it swat and there is a proper place for the dial on the band.
You just have to fit the dial in the band and push it till you feel it is fixed. Silicon straps are smooth and stretchy, which is the reason it slides easily into place and you don’t have to work extra hard.